7.10.2013, Finland

Hi Milena,

Team Laine and Leevi Lintukanto want to thank MS Kart for your support this year.

Leevi’s season was very successfull and MS Kart chassis was working great.

undefined

(Photo by Veijo Rio)

Leevi won almost everything this year. This season there was 31 races and Leevi won 23 of those. And 30 times he was on podium.

Also Leevi won three different national series; Länsi-Suomi Cup, Hämeen Harrastajakiertue and Kartingliiton mestaruus in Micro 95 class.

The latest race was in Pori. This was the first time in upper class, Raket Junior. Even tyres and engine setup are different in this class, Leevi dominated that race from the beginning. He won that final by four seconds.

Now we take a little break for racing and then continue preparing season 2014. Next year Leevi will race in Finnish Junior Championship.

Here is the picture from Leevi with his trophys, MS Kart Mini 950 Super Kadet and his Nestori-painted Arai helmet.

Within two years Leevi will join the international races, so sponsorship offers are welcome from other companies also.

Leevi’s web site: http://www.leevilk.fi/

Best Regards,

Marko Laine
Team Laine 

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Hello there everybody. I so happy to be here along, at this community forum.

It is so exciting to learn wonderful opinions of a big number of people.
Basically, to my head this particular service rocks ! and I am
really very happy to share it along. It absolutely was really helpful helping us a whole
lot, once i was understanding in college, and invested
considerable time doing work. phd dissertation